Your first return is on us!
We know it can be hard to pick the right size when ordering clothing online. That’s why your first return is FREE. We’ll even email you a prepaid shipping label.
If you live outside the U.S., you’ll need to pay return shipping.
At this time, we’re not able to send prepaid shipping labels to other countries.
We don’t do exchanges.
At this time, we cannot process exchanges. You can return your item for a refund, then place a new order for the correct item.
How to return an item (U.S.):
1. Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll email you a return label that you can print at home — first return only; U.S. only. (For future returns, you’re responsible for paying postage — $5 for one clothing item, $7 for two, $9 for three, etc.)
Clothing should be unwashed and unworn.
Returns must be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
Mugs are only returnable if they are defective.
2. Firmly affix your return label to the outside of the package. You can use the original packaging or a box or plastic mailer of your choice.
3. Drop your return in your mailbox (USPS).
4. We’ll issue your refund once we’ve received the return, usually within 2-3 weeks of the date you mailed it.
How to return an item (other countries):
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your return, then use your local carrier to mail your package to:
Please note that you’re responsible for paying return postage.
2. You can use the original packaging or a box or plastic mailer of your choice.
3. We’ll issue your refund once we’ve received the return, usually within 3-4 weeks of the date you mailed it.
“There’s something wrong with my order!”
Did we make a mistake? We try our hardest to avoid errors, but sometimes it does happen — we’re so sorry! We’ll replace the defective or wrong item at no additional cost to you; email us at email@example.com.
We aim to respond to emails within one business day (Monday-Friday) and provide 5-star customer service. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.